New busa lid!

[/quote]
Hehehehe... It was a tight fit.
biggrin.gif
No problem on the link. Dang, I can hardly type. On the second batch of 'ritas now. Feelin' no pain! Woohooooooo!  
all_coholic.gif
[/quote]

Bullet...Before you indulge to much...From personal experience I can tell you it may be wise to log out...When I get to sipping and typing aint no telling what's gonna be posted...HAHAHAHA...  
evil.gif

Bullet...Before you indulge to much...From personal experience I can tell you it may be wise to log out...When I get to sipping and typing aint no telling what's gonna be posted...HAHAHAHA...  
evil.gif
Yeah, I left the 'puter before I got too far gone. I knew better.
wink.gif
Thanks for the lookin' out, though. Hehehehehe...
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking cutting two eye holes in an extra tank, then cutting a hole for your head, would be safer!
tounge.gif

VA, ya beat me to it!

BT Is that really you?!?

I always pictured a svelt, slender guy!  

My hopes, my dreams my fantasies, all gone to that small place called REALITY!

Good to see you're human like most of the rest of us!
Heh! Svelt and slender? Hehehehehehehe... Boy did you have me figured wrong! Sorry to crush yer dreams, bro, but as you pointed out, I'm most definitely "human". And yes, that's me.
poke.gif

VA, ya beat me to it!

BT Is that really you?!?

I always pictured a svelt, slender guy!  

My hopes, my dreams my fantasies, all gone to that small place called REALITY!

Good to see you're human like most of the rest of us!
Heh! Svelt and slender? Hehehehehehehe... Boy did you have me figured wrong! Sorry to crush yer dreams, bro, but as you pointed out, I'm most definitely "human".  And yes, that's me.
poke.gif
Too Bad BT, Every time I read one of your posts I still picture you as the bad, silvery terminator cop from T2. Your just going to have to live with it!

beerchug.gif

Have a great Holiday!

Waaaayyyyy too much free time on your hands.  
tounge.gif

vader1.gif
Some times you've just got to take the fender off of your Busa and put it on your head Postal...do it, you'll be hooked...

Ask BT...he's not sick...he's at home trying on "Busa wear" and taking pics for the new year!
biggrin.gif

It won't be "who was that with the lamp shade on their head?" Now it will be BusaWear.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
laugh.gif

Back