New busa in Montana

fastblackblur

Registered
This all started this spring when my little brother was selling his Ninja 500r for $2000... little did i know. I had always wanted to learn to ride and with the rising cost of fuel it seemed like a good idea. I took the MSF course and put about 2000 miles on the 500r and then found myself wanting something a little more...

So 3 weeks ago I bought my 2008 Hayabusa. Montana has some great places to ride bikes like these. Already has 1400 miles on it. All i can say is wow. You realy don't understand what things are all about unitl you jump on one and expierience it for yourself. I was a little concerned that I was bitting off more than I could chew so to speak, but I felt I was developing some bad habits on the 500r"¦. and you can always just keep it in "C"￾ mode right? Best purchase I have ever made imo.

beerchug.gif
Congratulations and welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

worthless.gif

beerchug.gif

Where in Montana? Fill in your profile. Take a ride over here.  Great Huckleberry shakes at a cafe just north of the east side entrance.
clap.gif

IMG011Small.jpg

Rode thru there on my way to Glacier on my '05 eight states in ten days tour on my 82 CBX. I'm in love with northwestern Montana and all of northern Idaho. Ride up there just about every year. Great riding country. If the winters weren't so hard and there was more work up there I might relocate. Congrats on the new Busa.

Welcome to the oRg. Don't let the bike fool ya, it's an awesome ride, but sneaky quick. Have fun and be safe.
beerchug.gif

We definitely need pix.

Congrats on your heinous upgrade...

Don't know why it looks so red when i take pictures....
All factory for now.  Don't quite know what to do when it comes to bike customization.  I'd like to drop the stock exhaust but I kind of like it being quiet. I get less atention from law enforcement that way.

P1010140.jpg

Back