New brake pads coming from Cycle Brakes

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
When we were at the track I noticed that I needed new brakes, I completely forgot that we had a short week. I leave out for the Eureka Springs meet on Friday morning... Fortunately Melissa at cycle brakes was able to hook me up... New pads should be here on Thurs for me to put on...

Whew I thought I was gonna have to buy stock pads from the dealership there for a little bit...

cap

I've got a new set in my tool box if you need them tonight. (they were there at the track but I didn't know you needed them)

Iron Pony is a 2 hour ride for me, i had to drive up and get a set of HH for my track day this friday. Dont mind the drive if i need something quick. While i was there i picked up a nice Chest/Back protector too! Have fun at Eureka Springs and say hi to everyone for me!

I've got a new set in my tool box if you need them tonight. (they were there at the track but I didn't know you needed them)

You have a new set of Galfers? Melissa assured me I would have them on Thurs... If they don't come in Rick I might snag them from ya... I didn't need them necessarily at the track but I knew I was cutting it close..

Hey Rick,

Unless you are running a Gen2 front end, they won't fit.

Gen1 uses a 6 pot caliper...Gen2 uses the 4 pot ones like the liter bikes.

Rich
Posted via Mobile Device

You have a new set of Galfers? Melissa assured me I would have them on Thurs... If they don't come in Rick I might snag them from ya... I didn't need them necessarily at the track but I knew I was cutting it close..

They are EBC HH. The Galfers went on the bike with the rotors. But dang it, as pointed out, I keep forgetting you are running the newer fancy version Gen II. Brain fade there.

Melissa will take care of you. She always does!

They are EBC HH. The Galfers went on the bike with the rotors. But dang it, as pointed out, I keep forgetting you are running the newer fancy version Gen II. Brain fade there.

Melissa will take care of you. She always does!

Yep, she has never failed me... Hey you need to get a new bike so I can mooch off you more... :)

cap

Back