New Bike

NickGT

Registered
Thanks for everybody that helped me decide and described what probelms to look for. It's a 2000. I'll try and attach a photo, I know RULES!

blue_bike.jpg

Congrats! Good lQQking, scoot! Fastest colors, too!
tounge.gif

What bike cover fits the best? I'm looking for something that can suffice when I dont put it away for 1 night or something. I'll have to say my CBR has nothing on this thing it's a beast.
super.gif
I love the performance machine billet wheels too.

Nice ride dude, even though you got the slowest colors, anyway see ya got wheels, header, windscreen. Any other mods bro. Make sure you get something to protect the tank from scratches.
super.gif

Is that a shifter
rock.gif

DSC02716__Small_.JPG

Don't listen to DO3, he doesn't know anything about colors, look at his title for crying out loud!
smile.gif
- Welcome, she looks great!  And, thanks for following
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

(dadofthree @ May 04 2007,10:45) D03 knows colors and speed  
SHOCKED.gif
Nice pic! Great looking Blue GPS btw! Looks like a good run...

Not that good, need to hook up with MacFast and get a good run in. He's got a nice old four lane that's straight for miles. Need to at least bust 180's cherry.

Shawn thanks that was super quick and I caught the pink thang bro. That's alright, just washed it last nite, don't think I won't wear my Blonde Bash gear.

Shid, I think I'm jacking this newbies thread, shid.

Yeah def got the akaprorivic or whatever carbon deal, nice quiet sound. Whoever asked I have a clear tank guard the stick on kind. It has performance machine wheels, muzzys air shifter, hotter intake cam w/ manual cam tensioner, 1 tooth smaller front sprocket, power commander II dyno'd, bmc, small air box mod, APE or whoevers clutch springs, kill switch, bar riser, double bubble, adjustable dog bones, pegs off a TL1000 - little more clearance for us tall guys. That's all I can think of right now. I just picked it up last night. No cush drive in those wheels, a little weird- I may be calling Performance for a cush drive. It's not bad but I wonder how rough on chains and sprockets the extra snap is at low speeds. OH let me not forget 220 mph speedo beats all colors
biggrin.gif

Back