New Bedford Half Marathon

Sounds like a good way to spend time together..

I knew a couple who did marathons together...it was their hobby...I think they did 3 marathons in a week one time...

I've walked lots of marathon-like distances with everything I owed on my back and a rifle in my hands but have never ran one...

I knew a couple who did marathons together...it was their hobby...I think they did 3 marathons in a week one time...

I've walked lots of marathon-like distances with everything I owed on my back and a rifle in my hands but have never ran one...
I have a running couple I am friends with that did Sunday Monday Marathons last year
Chicago then Boston

they got into Boston at 2am
they did 23 marathons last year

I, too, have walked those distances in tough conditions. Not fun except for the camaraderie you get. Have run a handful and wondered why afterwards. I definitely don't have the body style for it and over the years my knees have gotten really bad. May do a half or 10-miler, but marathons are no longer in the cards for me.

Y’all can do it!!!! Christy is about to run another 50mile race in a few weeks but still dreams of getting up to NY

Back