New admin's on the site!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Did I miss something? I'm seeing new names as administrators but, I don't believe I've ever been introduced......
Sonny (aka Ks-waterbug)

Captain asked for some help; think those are a few of the guys that stepped up and offered to help...

smile.gif

Ks,

Im one of the new admins. You all know me or atleast know of me. Cap just left off my 0769. Im just helping to take care of the trouble tickets and what ever else needs to be done around the place.

Not to worry man. The site is not being overrun buy newbies.

Josh
-ps. if you have questions just ask.

Not true, they are all internet terrorists and are stealiing all of your secrets.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Is it part of the black regime? This is why I always wear a disguise when I am using my computer, watching TV or if I go outside. Big Brother My Azz!
laugh.gif

Revlis, Your not supose to let out the seceret. Besides, I dont always wear black.

i remember when cap was looking for volunteers. I would of but i have limited computer skills and dont spend as much time on here when i home.

Ks,

Im one of the new admins. You all know me or atleast know of me. Cap just left off my 0769. Im just helping to take care of the trouble tickets and what ever else needs to be done around the place.

Not to worry man. The site is not being overrun buy newbies.

Josh
-ps. if you have questions just ask.
Thanks for the update Josh... Hey NE is it safe for me to remove my tin foil hat?

ya know you can get the colored foil for your hat getting near christmas get some colored foil or paint it for the holidays
laugh.gif

Back