New addition to the family.... (PICS)

busa-josh

Got Tires?
Donating Member
Registered
I picked this up yesterday and I LOVE it. Sorry for poor pic quality, low light level with the cloudiness today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

OMG you have no idea.. im about 200 yards into my property and it is a B*&%^ getting up and down the drive... I have to leave 5 mins early for work tomorrow to allow for enough time to creep down the hill to the hardball. With I had concrete!!

OMG you have no idea.. im about 200 yards into my property and it is a B*&%^ getting up and down the drive... I have to leave 5 mins early for work tomorrow to allow for enough time to creep down the hill to the hardball. With I had concrete!!

And Im sure with every little Ping / Pang or Pong of pepple a Bad word comes out of your mouth :banghead:

Thanks all!

And Im sure with every little Ping / Pang or Pong of pepple a Bad word comes out of your mouth :banghead:
Yes! but much of the problem is the low points that i have to avoid so as not to scrape the underbelly.... 1mph white knuckle driving at its very best!!

Sweet! Nice ride you have there.

We have a 74 sitting in the garage that we have been restoring for years and years. would have been finished long time ago but the busa came along and took up all the attention.:laugh:

nice! I see someone is enjoying spending their extra desert duty pay :thumbsup:

Very nice, and a 6speed. Good thing, id have to call ya names if it was an auto:laugh:

Well they had one with a few less miles in black, but as you hate and I do... it was an auto and I wouldn't dare buy a car like this with anything but a clutch and a stick!

Sweet! Nice ride you have there.

We have a 74 sitting in the garage that we have been restoring for years and years. would have been finished long time ago but the busa came along and took up all the attention.:laugh:

74?! I'm drooling right now... you're right though.... dogon Busas taking our money!!

nice! I see someone is enjoying spending their extra desert duty pay :thumbsup:

Just a little ehehehe...!! :laugh:

Thanks for the comments folks! Im stoked about this new car.. I wish it was warm so I could try that targa top in the off position... but then again... if it was any warmer (not 30 @ 5AM)... ID BE RIDING!

Yr/model??

2003, not Z06 (still serious money for one of those with decent miles). This baby pumps a decent 350hp and has all the trim an options. All I want is an exhaust.. the car is bone stock... I like a little noise.

Back