new addition to the family

GREAT CHOICE!!!! I absolutely LOVE my 06 blk/red...

I would recommend a +2 rear sporcket for the slightly added acceleration, Brembo RCS19 master cylinder (if you care about stopping).... The stock master cylinder on mine was terrible at the track. The Brembo is the best mod I have made to date even over my suspension.. Scott's steering stabilizer would help with those wheelies :)... Oh, and galfer or spiegler braided brake lines!

And the bike is not supposed to be comfy on long rides with the busa so dont compare it that way. It's made to hit the highway flying to get to the twisties as fast as possible :laugh:

Here's mine
IMAG0252.jpg

Now get out to the track and do this
Tally.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks tiller. i have to get a different helmet and some boots before i can head to the track with it(and some more seat time on it). i have to get a new rear tire because this weekend i some how got a hole in the rear tire. it really sucks because they are almost brand new tires. i think the lines will be my first upgrade and maybe the rear sprocket. I'm not sure if i will do the sprocket until i get more time on the bike because every time i got on it in 1st the front end wanted to lift. i cant wait to get more time on this bike, im really excited because of how small of a guy i am, the busa just seems like a little much some times. the flexability of the bike is really amazing. my buddy rides an 03 r1 and is surprised at how to bike handles even though they are within pounds of each other.

Back