New 1st time Hayabusa owner in Fairfax,VA

:welcome: to the org, i'm located in stafford so if you ever want to ride hit me on here or if you just want to learn how to work on her a little holler:thumbsup:

Welcome. Va busa's are the fastest

I guess that means mine is twice as fast.....:laugh:

so...

150 hp - Just because its a Va Busa
190 hp - Just because of the color....:thumbsup:
175 hp - From the factory...

515 HP ....... :cheerleader:....... Im going to buy me some wheelie bars and Im going to the strip..........:rofl:

Fred your goin too love the busa,very versitile,but Fred you have to show us what she looks like,its an unwritten rule.

:worthless: OK giv the guy a break he is a little slow........ Usually the white Busa owners have there pics up quickly.:whistle:

Check out this guyhttps://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/161196-1st-time-owner.html also a new Busa owner BAMN!! Instant picture!! Guess what color?

:worthless: OK giv the guy a break he is a little slow........ Usually the white Busa owners have there pics up quickly.:whistle:

Check out this guyhttps://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/161196-1st-time-owner.html also a new Busa owner BAMN!! Instant picture!! Guess what color?

And the first welcome whites too... :whistle:

Anyone have any ideas what to expect from a Vance and Hines H-pipe Header and CS One Dual exhaust BMC race filter and flash/datalogger. I will probably have a set of cams and 13.5cr drop in pistons before the bolt-on parts arrive. I'm looking to reach a little over 200whp. Anyone in VA willing to help me get her together Holla.

Anyone have any ideas what to expect from a Vance and Hines H-pipe Header and CS One Dual exhaust BMC race filter and flash/datalogger. I will probably have a set of cams and 13.5cr drop in pistons before the bolt-on parts arrive. I'm looking to reach a little over 200whp. Anyone in VA willing to help me get her together Holla.

Welcome to the madness. Go with the brocks alienhead. Best pipe if you are doing a lot of mods. just my opinion. you may be able to reach 200 hp with a good tune and bolt ons without going into the engine. Or go turbo :laugh::laugh:

Back