1.58 60'
6.424 1/8
113 mph
9.95 1/4
137 mph

Greta 60ft times!!!
Indeed!
clap.gif

I'd kill to get down that low. My best is a 1.74.

Why is your top speed a little slow for that time and 60' ? Thats a good 60' time but are you giving it all or miss shifted

Here were the track conditions...

Temp was at around 87-88 all day

Density Altitude:

1pm. 1424
3pm 1638
5pm 1238

8secbusa:
Thank, and i like the fuel a lot actually. Its a lot better than the regular u4 (less likely to gum up). I was 60' 1.62s all afternoon and decided to try a new technique. I held it at 2k rpm and when the light turned green, i blasted it and slipped the clutch out very quickly. At 6.5 inches over, it still pulled the wheel. Also when i snatched 2nd it picked it up just a tad and held it.

The bike goes back to the shop this weekend, on my last pass i launched the piss out of it and it felt like i broke a clutch disk or something. It kept grabbing hard and letting out.

With some cool air, and a diet, i plan on getting some 1.55s out of her, im still running a Michelin pilot power 2 with 14psi in the tire.

Here are some pictures from the race.

l_6ca1fe423a6f4c30396b3ac1d6207c3f.jpg

l_ce0bb907eaef655b85c47c3f6f50e9e0.jpg

Great job. It looks like your bike is bottoming out at the launch. Mine was set to 3" drop and upon launch the tire was rubbing the inner fender. I have the tiger undertale. When it happened, it would shave 3 mph off.

With us "heavier" riders, it seems the bikes need a good bit of gearing to avoid bogging. Like I said, it would bogg with 16/42, but when I bumped to 16/45 it was almost seemless.

Yea im running stock upper, and 44 teeth in the back, im thinking about going down one in the front, you think that will take care of it?

Oh I was going to ask, can i stiffen my stock suspension? I am bottoming out, but the tire is not rubbing the fender at all, i checked for wear after my rums and there was nothing but peiced of rubber
smile.gif

Are you 280 with or without leather.  I run a 16/42 and consistantly go 1.58 on my rear tire.  I carry the front a ways.  I weigh in at 210 without leather and gear.  I have the spring set stiff so the rear doesn't bottom out as bad.  I just bought a new spring and plan on having the shock revalved to help.  My mph is typically in the 139 range also.  I'm all stock through stock exhaust and everything. Are you sure the throttle is pinned in the 60'?  Is the clutch out? Are you lifting for any reason?  I'm not trying to work you over, just giving you something to think about.  You talked about the clutch hooking and letting go. Have you done a clutch mod yet?  Worth every penny to me.  Good luck.  I can't tell you how many times I've replayed a run in my head.  Especially when I have to force myself to be honest with myself!!  LOL!!  Seat time is the key.  That and racing the Professor!
bowdown.gif

You are a big fella. I couldn't tell if you were letting off before the end, but it sounds like some more launch RPM might help. The bike is bogging a bit. Dropping a tooth up front would also help quite a bit if a fast e.t. is what you are looking for. If you ride on the street alot I don't know if you'd like it. I have two different wheels with two different sprockets just for that occasion. Good luck bro!
ThumbsUp.gif

Back