Never thought I would own a Hyundai

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Actually I still dont as I put it in my wifes name ! My wife wanted a small economy car for job use and we had this old beater van (and I mean beater) that I use for hauling my dogs and not much else. Traded it in using the Cash for Clunkers program and they gave me $4500 for it plus $3,000 off the already low MSRP. With Document Fee (rip off $149.00) OTD was $6646 plus tax. Cant beat that for a new 2009 Accent. It aint no Cadillac but zippy in the city with a 5 speed standard tranny and it does have A/C and CD player. I have to adjust my driving as I drive it like the Busa and tend to run the RPM,s way too high. No need to run it up to 5,000 RPM before shifting. The MPG is almost as good as the Busa.
Anyway, my wife loves it and when she is happy I am happy ! :whistle:

accent.jpg

sweet :beerchug: they say that cash for clunkers program is really helping, and in the future it will reduce our dependancy on oil, at least a little bit.

Nice dude. Hyundai has actually been turning out some nice rides. My mom has one and it's been flawless for her for a few years now. The Genesis coupe is on my short list of cars to own in the next couple years for sure. congrats.

When they first came out I laughed at them, Then one day I saw one and told my wife look at that, That is nice, Later to find out it was a Hyundi.

Rumor has it the Cash for Clunkers might be discontinued do to there running out of money, Too many people taking advantage of it.

Glad you made out on yours.

When they first came out I laughed at them, Then one day I saw one and told my wife look at that, That is nice, Later to find out it was a Hyundi.

Rumor has it the Cash for Clunkers might be discontinued do to there running out of money, Too many people taking advantage of it.

Glad you made out on yours.

Approved another $2 billion for the program.

:beerchug: :thumbsup:

I work with a couple of people that just bought Hyundai's. The both speak highly of them. I think they have gotten a thousand times better then when they were introduced in the late 80's.

What i want to know is will it pull the front wheels up in 2-nd gear if so then we will help them change the car name to ( HYABUSA ):beerchug:

Back