I just thought I would post my itinerary

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay all -
SOme of you know that I am moving from the Florida panhandle to the eastern coast of N.C. this summer. Well, here are my travel plans for the next month and a half:

Jun 15th, I will drive to Jacksonville, N.C. for house hunting - I will be there with Geo until the 19th, but I have to pick her up and drop her off in Raliegh on the 19th - so if anyone is intested in meeting for dinner, benchracing, telling lies or whatever - let me know.I figure that I will have a day or two there before driving back to Milton.

July 12th, I fly to Las Vegas (NV) and will be there until the 15th, then I drive to Cedar City, then go back to Vegas on the 18th and fly back to Milton on the 20th; spend two days in Dothan Ala, then drive two days to JVille where I will hopefully move into a new house on the 25th of July.

So - in Vegas, I will not have my bike, but same as in Raliegh, I would love to meet up with whoever - especially since Geo and I have decided we will celebrate my bday there - so we are thinking the evening of July 14th (Bday is actually the 31st, but things will be crazy then...).

So, anyone game to hold a few mini meet and greets?
smile.gif

I'd love to be able to make it, but it's a bit of a distance... Possibilty of it though...
beerchug.gif

I don't know how Momma will react to that - but I will plan on it!

(BA BUSA @ May 30 2007,22:08)
(MC MUSTANG @ May 30 2007,22:06) I don't know how Momma will react to that - but I will plan on it!
Don't tell her  
tounge.gif
Just UPS your gear to the hotel!!! Ive done that before!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I'll probably be in Raleigh that weekend... at least the schedule seems to point in that direction
cool.gif

You are welcome to take mine out for a spin if you'd like, I do actually have the rear seat and extra shoei lid
beerchug.gif

Are you staying in Raleigh or just passing through? Lemmie know, I can recommend a few places for ya (you could crash at my place but its pretty baren since I'm moving out of it ) Lets see if we can figure something out for maybe Saturday the 16th?

(zukracer @ May 31 2007,01:16) I'll probably be in Raleigh that weekend... at least the schedule seems to point in that direction
cool.gif

You are welcome to take mine out for a spin if you'd like, I do actually have the rear seat and extra shoei lid  
beerchug.gif

Are you staying in Raleigh or just passing through?  Lemmie know, I can recommend a few places for ya (you could crash at my place but its pretty baren since I'm moving  out of it )  Lets see if we can figure something out for maybe Saturday the 16th?
I actually pick her up on the 16th and we have to go down to JVille to look for houses since she can only be with me until Tues... I would be in Raliegh completely after that... I will have to get back to you on the 16th... but would like to meet up!

Shaun, if you need someone to baby sit Bessie I am just over the state line and I promise, we'll take real good care of'her - I'll start it once a day just to listen to those pipes!
I never mentioned it but the sound your pipes make were a highlite of the Bash for me man, wish I'd of heard them before I sprung for the Yoshs'.

Seriously, hope all is well with you, Geo and the boys!

Happy travelin sir!

Hey,
Sounds good. I'll see if I can get out of the house and meet up with some of the other guys to see ya. I'll let you know for sure in the next few days.

beerchug.gif

P.

(Punisher @ May 31 2007,11:27) Hey,
Sounds good.  I'll see if I can get out of the house and meet up with some of the other guys to see ya.  I'll let you know for sure in the next few days.

beerchug.gif

P.
Yo B, I'm down. we can hit our favorite spot lol
Hit me up and I'll run it by the fellas down here.
we can meet off US 1 some where.

i would be in for a saturday run ......... thru the week would be out of the question. LMK

Hey MC,
So are you available for lunch on the 19th? I think some of us may be able to swing that easy.

Pun.

(Punisher @ Jun. 05 2007,07:32) Hey MC,
So are you available for lunch on the 19th?  I think some of us may be able to swing that easy.

Pun.
Let me look at that - I see June 19th as a Tues... I think that might work... I'll get back to you!

Not sure about the 16th... oh well 6 and 9 they are close right?
laugh.gif

Back