Never let a Woman change your oil

(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,13:18) P.S. I believe that line is from The Nutty Professor  
biggrin.gif
beat you, I changed it.
laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Jan. 24 2007,16:21)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,13:18) P.S. I believe that line is from The Nutty Professor  
biggrin.gif
beat you, I changed it.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guess you want me to go fix where I quoted you and you still had it wrong?! LOL
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I played it safe an just said Eddie Murphy.
laugh.gif
new game name that movie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,12:11)
(1320Busa @ Jan. 24 2007,13:50) yea true, it would have been funnier if it was a red mustang  convert. w/white top.
laugh.gif
I don't have a white top...  
wink.gif

I think I'll push the big red button today...who's first?!  
tounge.gif
the "EASY" button?

runeight...

ok funny story...i worked for a man that has a ford f-250 superduty...he had some of his employees change his oil in his truck..he bought 15 qts of snythetic with oil filter wich runs about 100bucks..after they drainned his oil and put new oil in ...he took it for a drive in his driveway....after hooking up to a trailer it didnt want to move....they had drained his tranny oil and added another 15 qts to the oil makeing it holding 30 qts of oil....so he had again to buy 100 bucks of oil and filter...after that he asked me to change it and never let them touch it again

(chrisjp @ Jan. 25 2007,03:40) ok funny story...i worked for a man that has a ford f-250 superduty...he had some of his employees change his oil in his truck..he bought 15 qts of snythetic with oil filter wich runs about 100bucks..after they drainned his oil and put new oil in ...he took it for a drive in his driveway....after hooking up to a trailer it didnt want to move....they had drained his tranny oil and added another 15 qts to the oil makeing it holding 30 qts of oil....so he had again to buy 100 bucks of oil and filter...after that he asked me to change it and never let them touch it again
Ouch!

In addition to being careful what you ask for, you also have to be careful who you ask!

Funny!

--Wag--

Back