Never let a Woman change your oil

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Monster that looks like your car..
poke.gif

OOOPS..

yea true, it would have been funnier if it was a red mustang convert. w/white top.
laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Jan. 24 2007,13:50) yea true, it would have been funnier if it was a red mustang  convert. w/white top.
laugh.gif
I don't have a white top...
wink.gif

I think I'll push the big red button today...who's first?!
tounge.gif

hahah go figure a women giving directions maybe she should have went inside asked this time hahaha

va just messing with you
beerchug.gif

(mrninja9 @ Jan. 24 2007,14:15) hahah  go figure  a women giving directions maybe she should have went inside asked  this time hahaha

va just messing with you  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

Again, show me where the female in that vid is...positive proof...my guess is that it's some drunk guy
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,11:11)
(1320Busa @ Jan. 24 2007,13:50) yea true, it would have been funnier if it was a red mustang  convert. w/white top.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

tounge.gif
BRING IT ON CLEATOUS!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Jan. 24 2007,14:32)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,11:11)
laugh.gif
wink.gif

tounge.gif
BRING IT ON CLEATOUS!!!  
laugh.gif
Wow, I've never been called that before...
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Initial link didn't work. Try this one?

Funny, though. The guy was indicating that the driver should ease over to the left but he or she went right AND gunned it!

Hilarious!

--Wag--

aahh... come on now.. from Eddie Murphy movie, BRING IT ON CLEATOUS! man I guess you had to be there.
sad.gif

(1320Busa @ Jan. 24 2007,16:14) aahh... come on now.. from Big Momma's house, BRING IT ON CLEATOUS! man I guess you had to be there.
sad.gif
Oh, I've heard it plenty of times...
laugh.gif
Just never been called it
tounge.gif

I can't ban you...you're good free entertainment...

(Wag @ Jan. 24 2007,15:28) Funny, though. The guy was indicating that the driver should ease over to the left but he or she went right AND gunned it!
Wait, whose left? My left? Your left? Magnetic north or true north? Oh well, I'm sure if I was doing something wrong someone would tell me. VROOM!

Back