Neon Anyone ??

OB_FalconCOP161

Registered
Comments ??,,Looks Cool ??,,Looks too Hip-Hop??,,You'll Definatley be seen at Night,,Check out the Decked out Menacing looking 2000 Busa on Street-lites.com Actually it looks Pretty Damn Good,,Very possible in my must do's this summer ??

161 ®

Ermmm ... they look nice. However i don't think they'll hold on when i blast my bike at 200mph ... unless the Busa is ridden like a ***** then it'll be suitable.

Terence

FC I have lost some respect for you,,,,

Maybe something in a FLASHING red and blue..

Once a cop always a cop, how about a nice siren and a shot gun mount?

Just kidding, NOT........

Kaw,,No Red Lights, But strobes more than likely,,those F-ing Cages will see me coming a mile away. Plus I may set a record for being pulled over since they're illegal here in NJ except for Emergency Vehicles,,but come to think of it,,,who's gonna gimme a ticket ??? :)

161 ®

Saw another option for you 161. A guy with a red ZX-11 had fiber optic pin stripe tape on his bike. Talk about stand out at night! The best part is you can do designs and all with it. I am not 100% sure but I believe he got it from Summit Racing Supply. HTH Brian

Now if you turn out the head and tail lights at night you'd probably freak the police out at first. Personally...not for me.

Still, they do look cool...maybe their adhesive is good and if they are placed out of the windstream, behind the fairing?

Back