UTS 15 or KSG (tactical shotguns)

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Looking at these 2 guns right now, anyone have any experience with them. I was going to get a benelli m4, but then found the new Remington versa max tactical, this gun had everything the m4 had but more, 8+1, larger charging handle, better sights, breach choke tube, and these guns are both semi auto.

But now I'm checking these new bull pup shotguns out, yes they are pump, but shorter, able to holdmore rounds, cheaper, and damn just cool looking.

I already have a mossberg 500 tactical that is pretty sweet but looking to upgrade.

On a side note. Picking up a 338 lapua on Saturday, new, unfired, bipod, 16x scope, ammo, found it on armslist.com, love that site

If you already have a pump than get the Remington Semi auto.
Don't let cool looking convince you to go against your intial desire.
But then again who am I to talk as I've never been able to decide and usually wind up buying all
three. :)

Anyway what model bolt gun you get? .338 Lapua is a super nice caliber.

That 338 Lapua round is under powered. I'll take it off your hands since it is waaay too under powered for your needs. :poke:

19.44 g (300 gr) Lapua Scenar GB528 VLD837 m/s (2,750 ft/s)6,810 J (5,020 ft·lbf)

Yep 5000 ft.lbf at the muzzle just wouldn't do it.

Sounds like you have a tough decision on the shotgun too....I say both.

Gun is a Savage 111. From what I have researched, people love the gun, and most say its worth double the cost, it can compete with the big names, but not surpass them. I like the acu trigger feature.

For the price I got it, brand new, with all the accessories it has and 40 rounds, yea I did good.

Guy is even delivering it, lives 1.5 hours away, said he is hard up and needs the cash to pay bills, kind of feel bad with all the stuff done to it he is taking a big loss

That 338 Lapua round is under powered. I'll take it off your hands since it is waaay too under powered for your needs. :poke:

19.44 g (300 gr) Lapua Scenar GB528 VLD837 m/s (2,750 ft/s)6,810 J (5,020 ft·lbf)

Yep 5000 ft.lbf at the muzzle just wouldn't do it.

Sounds like you have a tough decision on the shotgun too....I say both.

.338 is an AT&T rifle. It's the reach out and touch someone gun. :)

Get the one that Obama uses :rofl: I have a tactical remington pump 20 ga. 870 that is arguably the most fun gun that I own... hard on beer cans....More rounds = more fun. I won it :cheerleader:

You should not feel bad. He needs the cash and you are providing. It is a far cry better than the "check into cash" payday places.

Guy is even delivering it, lives 1.5 hours away, said he is hard up and needs the cash to pay bills, kind of feel bad with all the stuff done to it he is taking a big loss

Just consider yourself an officer of the govt buy back program.
I know exactly how he feels as I probably sold two dozen guns last year just to keep my ship afloat.
Most were all new to like new collectible military rifles. Some were nib Hk rifles from before 1980.
:(

Back