needing help paint

HOOKDADDY

Registered
well guys and girls heres were im at i have done all i wanted to do to my bike besides painting it and that was the first thing i wanted to do but im still stuck on a paint combination i want to stay true to her nature red\black (being the fastest color and all) but how without looking stock im leaning more toward all black with red accents but im not sold 100% because i cant see it mentally if that make sense1zhelp:???:banghead:::please:

31views and not one comment i even closer to you guys Now knowinIg im not the only one drawing a blank

I had mine black when I bought it, and I have to say, the black takes you from nearly invisible, to almost totally invisible. I love the white, but just my $.02

-D

OK This is just my opinion so you may not like it but that's OK. Just throwing something out there for you to consider even if only for a second.

When I bought my 04 it was/is all red and I liked that. Then in 05 they added black to it and I didn't like it as well.
It just seemed to darken it and take something away form it. Maybe because I'm colorblind that has something to do with it.

Now I have seen a number of bikes with red and yellow and that looks like a good combination to me.
I guess it depends on what you want. Do you want to stand out and be noticed? Is being seen a safety concern?
Or do you want to blend in and not be noticed?

If you just wanted a little change you could just change the color of the red you have to a different red.
Cherry red would be different, right?

If you are timid about making a permanent mistake, you could plasti-dip areas and try it out.
They also make bike wraps for around $300 which would really be different but not permanent.

If you are still having a hard time deciding - I'll bet if you went to an art school and brought pictures of your bike
And asked them to come up with cool designs - and if you offered the winner $50 - I'll bet your problem would be solved. :laugh:

Back