need

(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 04 2007,11:45) I bought mine from these guys,

Pro Machining

http://stores.ebay.com/Pro-Machining
+1
beerchug.gif

How is the sitting with +1,as far as forward lean?And how does the buse handle 1st gear roll ons,better or worse as far as front wheel coming up?Those who have it your input would be appreciated.

(Cipher Complete @ Apr. 04 2007,12:03) I bought my from hayaboosta on ebay, he has a store. 22 dollars shipped, and they got to my door in 3 days. great seller

Linky
awesome! just ordered a set.

thanks for the link.

hey foo- i get yer boyz CA tail light sitn in my garage- he still want it? call me or PM n I'll holla later.

sorry no help on +1 links bro.

(proud dad @ Apr. 04 2007,11:58) How is the sitting with +1,as far as forward lean?And how does the buse handle 1st gear roll ons,better or worse as far as front wheel coming up?Those who have it your input would be appreciated.
You will notice more weight on your wrists at first, but if you retrain yourself you'll forget about it after a few rides.

Can't say it made any difference with wheelies. Seems about the same for me, but then again I don't try to wheelie either.

(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 05 2007,01:12)
(proud dad @ Apr. 04 2007,11:58) How is the sitting with +1,as far as forward lean?And how does the buse handle 1st gear roll ons,better or worse as far as front wheel coming up?Those who have it your input would be appreciated.
You will notice more weight on your wrists at first, but if you retrain yourself you'll forget about it after a few rides.

Can't say it made any difference with wheelies.  Seems about the same for me, but then again I don't try to wheelie either.
Thanks for the input.

Back