Need the orgs. help

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I had an accident on the bike Monday, nothing too serious. My foot shifter got snapped off near the end so I took it to work and welded it back together. The problem is that I forgot to take the nylon bushings out before I welded it back together and now they are badly deformed. The bushings go in the part of the shifter that pivots on the shaft, one in front and one in the back. I need help locating where to buy some replacements. I checked my local dealer and they said I would have to buy the whole shifter unit, it didn't list just the bushings. If anyone can help me please post up. This is all I need to start riding again. Thanks Butch

Let me look, I might have what you need...

Which part number is it?

2171_23.jpg

Send me your address and its yours.

===================================================================

000_3586.jpg

Thanks Demmym:thumbsup: That is why this place is the best on the web :thumbsup: There will never be enough thumbs up for the people on here

Sorry to hear about it, brotha, but glad you're being taken care of!

Sorry to hear about it, brotha, but glad you're being taken care of!

Yeah, everything is good. I had a few items in my building, plus access to everything at work, so putting it back together was no big deal. Just couldn't find the nylon bushing that I screwed up. Bikes rashed up in spots, so are my leathers, but not a spot on me. Not too bad for a get off at 45 mph. Hope to catch up with you at the bash.

Last edited:
Back