Need Suggestions

Captain Scallawag

Registered
I ride alone every time ... anyone have any ideas or websites where I could find a riding buddy... and not evil Facebook please... lol..

Thanks in advance
Captain Scallawag
:hijack:

I had my wife get her motorcycle. Now when I want someone to ride with I get to go with my best friend. The only downside is it cost me my Harley that I have had for years. Sometimes she will let me borrow it for a short ride though.

I would absolutely love it if my wife could even drive a stick shift let alone ride a bike.... funny though she's really cool about anything I want to do ... according to her she says I know I married a crazy guy... I tell her I know i married a pretty girl

Reactions: Ham
Get her a reverse trike...teach her to ride it. i think they come in autos...?

I ride alone 99% of the time, always looking for a ride, ride all but a few days every year. It might help if you mentioned a state, city, something :poke:

Mt Lemmon this weekend?

I am 10 minutes from you:hello:

Sonoita to Nogales? I even know some Harley guys if you want to cruise:laugh:

:poke:

OK then......

There is always Tucson sport bike riders on meetup.

Did the Arivaca run with them once. Cool people.

My weekends are free as well.

Stay safe:beerchug:

:poke:

OK then......

There is always Tucson sport bike riders on meetup.

Did the Arivaca run with them once. Cool people.

My weekends are free as well.

Stay safe:beerchug:

Hey that sounds great unfortunately I have been working like crazy this weekend. .. I will pm you this week

Sounds good brother.

Stay safe:race:

Btw....saw a clean Katana at the Rancho clubhouse......that brought back some memories.

My buddy got me to check out 'Meet up." Found a few local riding clubs through that and went on a couple rides.
Check it out maybe.
Troy

IMG_20160911_082545196.jpg

The 2 best looking bikes in Arivaca....
With that older guys gsx coming in 3rd...:whistle:
Had a good ride.....I will get a copy of the video in your hands asap.

Looking forward to the next one

I know you said no to Facebook but I-shoc has been a great tool for me to find rides and meet up with other busa owners all across the country, and even world!

I found all my riding mates by just going to the local bike meets and get talking to folks. Got to go along with different people til I found guys who were around my riding style / ability.

Back