Need some 'photoshop' help

okay, okay you got me.
blush.gif
 I have the blonde down (well, a gray shade of blonde) , BUT I could NEVER pull off that shade of lipstick and nail polish
wink.gif
especially with that eye shadow!
Lucky I'm just the criminal Popo, not the Fashion Popo!
laugh.gif
Not many can pull that shade of blue and pink...just me and WWJD it seems...
ices_rofl.gif

Post up your pic so I can play with some fashion ideas...
laugh.gif
Hehehe...
YES! I keep forgetting about the tattoo...he's such a rebel!

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Chris, you just couldn't stand NOT posting the pic with the makeup, could you?!

Damn nice photoshop work though...especially that "purple" busa...wow...
cool.gif
Nah, but I still have the little replacement image posted below in case I have to clean up my tracks here.
laugh.gif

And thanks for the compliments on the purple photochop. That one came out exceptionally well. I got lucky.
biggrin.gif
Aww, come on Chris...It's "Friday" for me...gov't workers get off tomorrow you know...

Go ahead, post it up! I'm not skeered...
tounge.gif
Not all gubmint workers get weekends off... I have to work fri-sat-sun this weekend.. dammit...
mad.gif
I'm sorry Chris...that does suck...if I could, I'd work for you and all of GA would be on high alert...the world would probably end and lives would be lost, but you'd get a few days rest...
biggrin.gif

Hey, I'm only here to help...
I'm so burned out it's pathetic...
drooling3.gif

biggrin.gif

You need to get that paint shop up and running and walk away from the current migraine...
rock.gif

Is it noon somehwere? I think I'm gonna grab a Jack & Coke and try to get some sleep before kids get home from school.

And that is officially the most photographed garage door in the history of enclosed garages. It's been featured in numerous ebay scams now. Both the busa and my black 10R...
laugh.gif

You need to get that paint shop up and running and walk away from the current migraine...
rock.gif
Haven't touched the shop in months. All my blow money has gone toward modding the half dozen or so bikes I've owned in that amount of time...
drooling3.gif
Have you figured out the cycle here?

Stop buying bikes...you'll never really replace the Busa my friend...stop trying!

I wish you'd get the shop up and running...you and your Dad did so much work to build it...

And that is officially the most photographed garage door in the history of enclosed garages. It's been featured in numerous ebay scams now. Both the busa and my black 10R...
laugh.gif
You're an easy target 'cause the bikes are always so damn clean! Dirty 'em up a bit, no one will post it up on Ebay...
tounge.gif

rock.gif
Haven't touched the shop in months. All my blow money has gone toward modding the half dozen or so bikes I've owned in that amount of time...
drooling3.gif
Have you figured out the cycle here?

Stop buying bikes...you'll never really replace the Busa my friend...stop trying!

I wish you'd get the shop up and running...you and your Dad did so much work to build it...
I know... Probably finish it up this coming spring. My retirement will be vested in February 2006. Unless some big changes take place at work and I am in a position I can't make myself leave I may be gone after then... Time for a change one way or another...

Back