Need some input on mirrors

Rdmetz

Registered
I'm looking to replace my stock mirrors with something a lilttle cleaner and stylish...I'm really digging the integrated LED mirrors but I dont want to by some junk mirrors that are low quality and just look bad been searching around ebay looking for some and have my eye on these anyone have any input

Integrated Mirror F Katana 600 750 98-07 Hayabusa 99-08 - eBay (item 160567417111 end time May-01-11 20:03:57 PDT)

They seem to be pretty good quality but I have no idea really..lol

Anyone purchased these or something like them before and what was your feeling on them any problems with them getting loose mirror vibrations or things of that sort?

Test_Eng posted this a few years ago its hard to see but these look the same as those, if they are they look pretty good to me anyone know?
DSCN0160.jpg

I have the emgos, very nice quality and i have 1 inch aluminum black spacers to increase my field of view

Test_Eng posted this a few years ago its hard to see but these look the same as those, if they are they look pretty good to me anyone know?
DSCN0160.jpg

Hey thats my bike:poke:.

I got them thinking they would work but ended up be extremely dissapointed with them and changed them after month. I had to modify them to fit and they were made of cheap plastic and vibrated so bad I couldn't even see out of them while cruising. So I got these off krempy:

Roaring Toyz Billet Universal Sportbike Mirrors

mirror-billet-img01.jpg

My bike now:
IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

I loved the looks of these, But as far as function. Little hard to see.

But then again I rarely had to worry who was coming up from behind me.

===================================================================

000_3162.jpg

i did the pigspottors for a while then wanted to swap back to stock but couldn't find em so I threw on my old gs500 mirrors and they look the same.:thumbsup:

To the OP, stay far away from those mirrors. I bought them and they worked great for about 2,000 miles. Then one day the right side mirror decided it didn't want to be a part of the Busa anymore when it snapped in half at the stem. The stem is made of plastic, they vibrate like crazy and are cheaply made. I ended up replacing them with some from Cyccon.com. They get mirrors from a company called FAR (same maker of mirrors for Ducati from what I read). At $155 shipped to my door, they are not cheap at all. I didn't want to spend that kind of money on mirrors but I wanted a quality mirror with blinkers that did not require any modification or adaptors.

Attached are the pics I took to show the quality of the led blinkers built in. I don't have pics of the mirrors on the bike yet because I have a friend taking professional pics of the bike next week so I wanted to wait to post them up.

I went with a 30 deg bend on the stems to get a horizontal mounting.

DSC02582.jpeg

DSC02583.jpeg

DSC02584.jpeg

Well I jumped the gun and purchased those mirrors before seeing everyone's responses...err....oh well I like FAR mirrors that 0132VTSaleen883 posted...I'll prob look into getting those because I really like the look of built in signals but I guess for now I'm going with the ebay ones :( maybe I can find someone who will want to buy em off me if not there goes another 40 bucks...lol

Thanks for the input and if anyone else has any suggestions for built in signal mirrors please let me know!

I hope you got what you wanted, I like the GXXR Mirrors with the thin arm and no signals. I was so afraid Zuki would put those ugly azz mirrors on the Gen II, glad they didn't :laugh::laugh:

Well I jumped the gun and purchased those mirrors before seeing everyone's responses...err....oh well I like FAR mirrors that 0132VTSaleen883 posted...I'll prob look into getting those because I really like the look of built in signals but I guess for now I'm going with the ebay ones :( maybe I can find someone who will want to buy em off me if not there goes another 40 bucks...lol

Thanks for the input and if anyone else has any suggestions for built in signal mirrors please let me know!

It's not a total waste. The FAR mirrors don't come with any boots to cover the base. You will be able to use the boots that come with the eBay mirrors. I am missing one boot from the mirror that broke off and like it much better with the base covered so you don't see the bolts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

embgo (gsxr) mirrors from pashnit and i love em'. little vibe and better visibility over stock. :thumbsup:

20100825_06.jpg

20100825_07.jpg

Back