Need some help

cwaybusa

Registered
I just want to start this off by saying that I had an accident that almost ended my life on 21 Dec 02 on a 2002 Blue and Black Busa. I totaled it out of course and have not been able to ride since. I am a soldier in the US Army currently deployed to Iraq. I have been in 20 years and about to retire. When I return to Texas March of next year (hopefully) I want to get another Busa they are incredible machines and I think I respect them more now after my wreck. I need some help trying to find one though could you please help me out and send some suggestions?

When you say help you find a bike what do you mean? A good location to buy one? Choose the right color? Find a fair price? Where are from in Texas? I'm deployed myself and get back next May (2005), so we might be able to hook up for a ride. Sorry to hear about your accident and glad you are trying to get back in the saddle. Welcome to the board and look forward to hearing about your decisions!

I am at FT Hood Texas. I am looking for a used Blackand Blue 2002 was a good year price is important but I want a nice bike low miles, extras etc..... I won't be able to get till I get home of course but may be able to pick it up if I can find one when I go on R&R in Nov-Dec. Yea I was not going to ride again but all 13 bones I broke are healing good so it is time to RIDE. I have a 95 GSXR 1100 monster at the house but I think I am giving it to my son and what a better way to teach him to ride but to ride with him. What unit you in I am 1st CAV. Well good lookin out and keep your head down man

I am part of 3d Army in Kuwait for now. I was on leave in Austin before I came over, but didn't get to spend much time looking at bikes. There are people on this board selling them from time to time and lots of others that would help. Probably easier to find a new one than a B/B 2002. Definitely a fun thing to do with your son and I'm sure he will love it! You are much closer to it than I am, so make sure you keep your head down!

Back