Need some help with vacation... Northeast area.. help brothers~!

Toronto buddy hahaha.

You can get packages for 2 for a Hundred bucks , that gives you access to 5 local attractions. My buddy does the wine tasting tours and I can give him a shout if you and the better half are into that.

I was born and raised in Ohio so I would suggest visiting Old Man's Cave in southwestern Ohio. Old Man's Cave

However, if you decide to come to Vegas let me know. I know of plenty of cheap things you can do here.

we are still leaning towards OC....I cant get her to do vegas without having more time.. besides Ill probly come back married..:rulez:

we are still leaning towards OC....I cant get her to do vegas without having more time.. besides Ill probly come back married..:rulez:

dude seriously, even with the ENTIRE budget you have for the trip, you couldnt get married in vegas :shocked: You would need to double your budget, use close 1/2 for the wedding... yes seriously cuz we just eloped to VA and were considering vegas.

OC is nice, like I said, all depends on the $$ and goal of the vacation. Nothing quite like a nice quiet romantic cabin in the woods near/on the lake with nothing to do but have quality time. :whistle:

and after you are done there's still plenty of nice scenery to see :laugh:

Try the White Mt. region in New Hampshire. You've got Mt. Washington, the Cog Railway, Castle in the Clouds and Lake Winni.

zuk we wouldnt really get married:laugh: at least i hope...???

Only been together for four months, but seems like forever.

Back