Need one of these

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
A long video from topgear. Worth a look.

- BBC: Atom (the full clip in high quality!) - Top Gear[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one in Tulsa, he goes to Hallett on a regular basis from what I understand.

they are bad ass, ive seen one.

I don't like the part where he says the bike is certainly gonna crash.

Steve, how about the "bee" in the helmet ? :rofl: (he can tell that story) :rofl:

There is one in Tulsa, he goes to Hallett on a regular basis from what I understand.

I don't know if its an atom or not but a bike shop called synergy I believe has one. They're across from cycle gear. I went in there once and wouldn't ever go in there again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, but at the time of the video they were under 20,000 Euro??!! They went up a bit.
yea kind of breath taking on price... They have "Track Days" at tracks around the country for the "Atom".. You gotta go visit one if you can..

they hold lap records at virtually every track they visit... We went and watched them at "Putnam Road Course" last year... was pretty amazing how fast they are..

Last edited:
WOW, i still dont think that the bike rider was as fast as you can get say, rossi type individual

They had this at VIR this year and the company is based and makes them there. It was very nice and about 65K and street legal

P8160027.jpg

P8160028.jpg

P8160029.jpg

Back