need new tires...where to buy?

mynewride

Registered
can anyone give me an idea of where to get a great deal on a set of tires for my busa. lookin for something equivilant to a set of avon storms. short on cash now, but i need some tires to keep riding through the winter.

thanks guys

can anyone give me an idea of where to get a great deal on a set of tires for my busa. lookin for something equivilant to a set of avon storms. short on cash now, but i need some tires to keep riding through the winter.

thanks guys

I get my tires here.

so i found a set of dunlop's sportmax q2's for 209 shipped. whats the general consensus of these tires? never used them. looking for a good performing tire that will give me increased mileage for straight line driving as this is about 90% of my riding. i use my bike as a daily driver as well as play.

how are these compared to the pirelli angels and the avon storms?

I just purchased my Q-2's and so far I like them. I am taking them to the track on the 5th or I would have purchased storms again, those are great tires and I have dragged knee with them. Macon runs the Q-2's also. Cant beat the price.

sportbike track gear has the q2's for 209 shipped. that is about what im finding just the rear for at many places.

my bad i missed a small detail...they are actually 235 shipped. it's 25 dollars extra for the 190/55 over the 209. oh well i still think its the best price on the web

Was going to run Bridgestone bt016s, but $199.00 tyd is too good to pass up. Just ordered my Q2s, will give them a try :thumbsup:

deal is still good ... 204.99 shipped for the 190/55 q2's. steal im gonna order a set. i have never ran a dunlop tire, so here goes to set of shoes:beerchug:

Back