NEED MATH HELP!

aahhh ha.. I knew it had something to do with the length of his body.

I didn't know that was your wife Razor. She is welcome anytime. We are a weird bunch over there... some a little rough around the edges but most of us are normal ppl.
my nickname is Sharky...someone else already took it on here.  I have noticed most of the female riders here are full blown rug munchers.  I wish my wife had the experience and ability to ride a busa, I would go buy her an 08 right now.  but looks like its a ninja 600 or 650 in a few months.  I used you as an example of a female buse rider and she's still too nervous.
Well I DID start on a Ninja 600E for about 3 months before I started riding the Busa. She has to be comfortable in her abilities before you can go any further.

Yeah, well most of the girls around here are "gangster" type girls. I refuse to associate with them because I don't want ppl to get the wrong impression of me. I still ride mostly with family and I try to convey the message that you can ride a bike and still be a respecatable southern Belle.

Hmmm, how long does it take for a caterpillar to turn into a butterfly?  I thought it was between two weeks to a month.  So it would depend on how long it has been a caterpillar, cause it would be easy to fly out a 30 or 40 ft well  
winkold.gif
oh boy...about 80% of the people I ask this question give this response. way too many variables.

good use of Occam's Razor: all things being equal, the simplest answer is best. its simpler to believe a hypothetical answer and solve the real one. Maybe I should start calling it a worm...but then some genius would bring up spontaneous evolution and say it sprouted wings...or it rained and fill up the well, or a tornado came up and sucked it out of the well.

My favor answer was: 0 days, because catapillars have great balance and would never fall into wells...dee dee dee

lol...this is what I do on my days off

Back