Need help with NLR Boost Clutch

mysticblu999

Registered
Hey guys I need some help with my nlr boost clutch. Anyone have any install instructions? My clutch is extremely jerky when launching like it looks like I don't know how to ride. I have a stock clutch other than the smaller fiber. It is replaced with the thick fiber. The 2 spring washers that go with the fibers are gone. Also the push rod doesn't have the washer with the built in bearings. I had slipping issues so I put in 3 heavy springs. 10 psi waste gate spring. Any help? I'm wanting to go back to thr track and try for 7s again. (Call it a midlife crisis)

The steels looks a little burnt. They look a little brown with some bluing. I think I may just buy a Gen 2 mtc clutch. Anyone know if I can use the billet clutch basket that comes with it with a standard hat with a boost clutch cover for when I want a street bike?

The steels looks a little burnt. They look a little brown with some bluing. I think I may just buy a Gen 2 mtc clutch. Anyone know if I can use the billet clutch basket that comes with it with a standard hat with a boost clutch cover for when I want a street bike?
NO you can't
Billet hub on the MTC gen 2 is completely different

And I learned the hard way Gen 2 is kinda Poopy on the Street

Back