Need help tail and blinkers not working

oreo

Registered
hey guys i hooked up my tail intergrated taillights everything was working just fine went for a ride and i dont have an undertail by the way cause when i goto the track i lower it all the way down but anyways i guess during my ride my wires came down and hit my tire i guess on a bump and it pulled by resistors? off the little box to slow down the blinkers and i just figured i could just wire it up with out them and it would all be ok but i dont have any taillights or blinkers in the back or front headlights are fine by the way and i checked all the fuses in the little fuse box with like 8 fuses in it i checked for power at the wires at my light and only one had any power which was the running lights none the blinkers had any power going to them and neither did the brake lights and i did turn the blinkers on and pressed the brake

Well i got it all going except one of the hot wires for the light is dead im not sure which one it is either the running or the brake so i've just set it up with running right now.

I have an intergrated taillight and was wondering if anyone has ever hooked there brake lights to run through there hazards i think that would be cool and more effective

Back