***NEED HELP**** Aftermarket Mirror Suggestions

The stock mirrors worked well , but I have run Magical Racing mirrors on previous bike , so I run them on my L2 . This is now my second set on L2 , because I low sided her (20 kph ) and wasted 1 mirror of a set .
wouldnt happen to have the one single mirror form the broken set still would ya? id be willing to toss some cash at it to try it out and see firsthand the difference. ( im kinda big on try before ya buy) that is if it fits ona haya busa gen2

Most mirrors swap between sportbikes.
Gen1, 2 and most all gsxr's do.
Alot of Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha all share the same bolt spacing as Suzuki too.
If you have wide shoulders, spacers are available as well.
If you're interested in bar ends, buy a $15 China cheapo set on ebay. Most are pretty good. If you like them, you can buy high quality, like Oberon.

I have 02-03 GSXR mirrors on my Gen 2 and they are great for me (bigger guy) and I can actually see around myself now instead of at my shoulder

wouldnt happen to have the one single mirror form the broken set still would ya? id be willing to toss some cash at it to try it out and see firsthand the difference. ( im kinda big on try before ya buy) that is if it fits ona haya busa gen2
Sorry Sirsdg , I am keeping it for a spare . Cheers

Back