Need Exhaust Advice

PJSamurai

Registered
I just bought an 08 Busa. I've only owned Honda CBRs up until now, so I don't know what's good for Suzuki. Can anyone recommend a brand or an exhaust?

Thanks

Brocks short meg or alien head

100_0933 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ti-Force, Brocks Alien head, Tsuski, and then yoshi r-77. Check the thread above of the post mods to get a picture of each!

Depends on how much attention you want. Loud attracts the bad kind....

Two cans or one?

I have Yosh slip on R77 SS. Very pleased with the sound and the look. Does not attract unwanted LEO. They don't annoy other riders. Takes about an hour to install them. Drops some weight, if that matters to you.

Brocks and the Cannon are loud with out there baffles! The ti-force sounds good and so does the r-77 full system. The dual systems seem to be deeper in tone. I love my r-77 yoshi. Makes good power and a nice in the middle of the road sound. Other make a little better topend power. The weight savings is the bigger deal.....handles better losing the 30-35lbs of bulk!:rulez::rulez:

Brocks and the Cannon are loud with out there baffles! The ti-force sounds good and so does the r-77 full system. The dual systems seem to be deeper in tone. I love my r-77 yoshi. Makes good power and a nice in the middle of the road sound. Other make a little better topend power. The weight savings is the bigger deal.....handles better losing the 30-35lbs of bulk!:rulez::rulez:
Does Tsukigi make a db killer insert for the cannon? It looks awesome but from what I've read its loud as hell :shocked:

[URL="http://
[/URL]

U can check my handmade exchaust system and talk pm if u want to know more about them

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Tsukigi just came out with a quieter baffle. They tried to send one to me to try for free but they had the wrong address and it was returned to them. Now they don't want to send it again but yes they do have one. Even though the Cannon is loud, you most likely, won't have any issues with law enforcement. I have ridden next to many police officers on bikes and in cars and I get a double take look at most. I can still hear my mp3player on my chatterbox but I do have to turn it up a bit. It sounds really good to me. It has that "Flowmaster--ish" sound to me, kinda tinny but really screams when you open it up. Hey good luck with it!

Last edited:
Talk to GPW one of our sponsors! Very knowledgeable about all the systems we all have. Point you in the right direction!:thumbsup:

Yes Tsukigi just came out with a quieter baffle. They tried to send one to me to try for free but they had the wrong address and it was returned to them. Now they don't want to send it again but yes they do have one. Even though the Cannon is loud, you most likely, won't have any issues with law enforcement. I have ridden next to many police officers on bikes and in cars and I get a double take look at most. I can still hear my mp3player on my chatterbox but I do have to turn it up a bit. It sounds really good to me. It has that "Flowmaster--ish" sound to me, kinda tinny but really screams when you open it up. Hey good luck with it!
Thanks a ton for the info :thumbsup::beerchug:

I never dyno the bike with stock exhaust. But from what he told me most K8 busa only make 166-168 on his dyno, with he said reads low. Pic below my bike with no pc, or gsxr 1000 stack. Mod tsukigi cannon, and pipe cross air filter.
matt08.jpg

Last edited:
Back