Need conformation...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
The nut holding the front sproket in place~ This is a 32mm nut.. or a 30mm?
Santa dropped off a nice set of 16/42 sprockets and after removing everything.. I don't have a socket big enough to fit the front~ Just want to make sure I purchase the right size~
I did check the search option and I found one thread that doesn't specify it's the front sprocket that was typed about, but pretty sure~ It refered to a 32mm, so I'm thinking that's the right one.. just need to know for sure~ Thanks!

32 MM Front sprocket
36 MM Rear sprocket
You mean 32 front sprocket, 36mm rear axle........
tounge.gif

Rear sprocket is either a 14mm or a 12 mm, I can't remember which.......
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
...Thanks!
Went to Sears this evening and the 32mm rack was the only one empty..
so I figured it was the one I needed~
wink.gif

Is it my spelink..
rock.gif
I've forgot how to spell more words then I can remember how to speak~ Half the time I spell 'em right and they just look wrong~ Unfortunatly, my spell checker is on vacation until the New Year...
smile.gif

Hey in that mm size alot of standards will fit..
idea.gif

<!--EDIT|PsychoJoe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135833466 -->

I found one at the local AutoZone.. worked just fine~ Thanks for the assistance gents! Got 'em both installed (front and rear) and took a quick ride to my local dealer to pick up some chain cleaner, and Dot4 so I can do the brake lines next~ So far, I'm loving the change.. will be doing a much longer ride today (high 60s to low 70s here today), so will get a full feel for it this afternoon~
wink.gif

Back