Need busa friends in ohio

I live in Dayton. I dont know how far off you are but I would love to hook up with some people and do some rides... Gets a little boring riding alone all the time... Lets do it...

I'm in Youngstown. Guys, check out www.Ohio-riders.net awesome site, loads of other ohioans to ride with, sure youll find someone close to ride with. Lots of people in the Columbus area, and Dayton/Cincy area too. Watch out for NinjaNick. He's an arse, rides a ZX14, what you expect LOL. Seriously though check it out. Loads of people to ride with, and lots of site organized rides and events to go to, mainly Sport bikes posting, few cruisers.
beerchug.gif

Ummmmm....What happened to TJ???
rock.gif

BTW.....I'm up here 'bout an hour south of Toledo...provided it doesn't have to be a 'Busa you ride with
tounge.gif

I was born and raised in cleveland (Garfield HTS to be exact) and I go home quite a bit so if you guys get something together let me know.  Brunswick is in the Cleveland area.  By the way what happened to TJ?

Eaton Ohio here however I am only in town on the weekends.

2.5 hours south of Columbus here! Between Oak Hill and Jackson, OH. I have proposed an MnG for Ohio before, with a meeting place to be around Columbus. Center of the state and obtainable within 4 hours or less from anywhere in Ohio. Meet for late breakfast or early lunch and then ride the great roads of this state! Anyone else with ideas post them up and let's make it happen! I'll ride anywhere if we can just settle on a time and an area to meet!:thumbsup:
Maybe we can get a pinned thread for ohio riders in the get together forum. :whistle:

I was born and raised in cleveland (garfield hts). I come home every now and then. So keep me posted if you guys decided to do something.

Hey its getting a little warmer out. still a little chilly for long rides but I was wandering if there is still interest in a meet and greet? I am all in favor and up for it just was trying to get an idea of when. I got an appointment with the dragon may 20,21,22 but other than that Im good i think...:please:

Back