Need a P/N confirmation from a bonafide Suzuki parts dude or dudette.

TallTom

Registered
Hey I just posted a fuel tank on E-Bay. I am 98% sure that it is from an 05 Blue and Silver. It is brand new and the part shown on the box is SU44100-24FNO-YBA. Here is where things get a little uncertain. When I call my Suzuki dealer here and rattle off this number, he tells me that isn't a Suzuki part number. The Suzuki box it came in shows that number with a description of Fuel Tank Assembly. When I look at the color scheme it certainley appears to be from an 05 model. However I asked him to give me the price for a new tank for a 2005 Blue and Silver and he comes back with a different number and an MSRP of $975. So is it possible he is quoting me the whole assembled tank with pump and all and the number I am using is just the steel shell?

I'm asking because I want to present it accurately on E-Bay and don't want a confusing stream of numbers that are not accurate to the item I'm representing.

Go look it up on Mrcycles.com. They have a fiche and I believe all the pricing as well.

--Wag--

Go to Bike Bandit and look at their Fische......The numbers and discounteed prices are there waiting.......

Ron

Send vman1300 a PM. He should be able to help ya.

YBA.... that's the paint code for Pearl Deep Blue - the same Blue on the '04 and '05 (and other years)

Thanks guys I appreciate the help. However when I go the sites linked I can find the fische but can't get the pricing references. Am I doing something wrong?

:beerchug:

05 tank.jpg

Back