Need a Motor:(

StageRulz

Registered
My 2002 burnt down Cyl. #2,#3 and #4. The wife has been riding it and I'm not sure what happened.
I just want a motor to put back in it. Anybody out here have any answers for me?

eBay, Craigs List & wrecking yards are your best friend right now.

Budget about $2000. Also look into buying an entire wrecked bike with motor intact. You can part out what you don't need & recover some of your $$$.

Last time I blew a motor, I bought the entire motorcycle for $750 completely disassembled & swapped it out myself.

fj-eng-hole.jpg fj-piston.jpg

fjmotor.jpg fjmotor2.jpg

14-FJ1200side.jpg

I was so freakin' cool in my 80's leathers. :cheerleader:

lksonoma-big5.jpg

fj-eng-hole.jpg

fj-piston.jpg

fjmotor.jpg

fjmotor2.jpg

14-FJ1200side.jpg

lksonoma-big5.jpg

Ask Daniel from Cloud 9. He will get ya straight.

I tried to contact Daniel @ Cloud 9 Motorsports in Oregon and the number was not in service.
I have found Down's Engineering down in Californa and Mike there really seems to know his stuff. I have no idea of there reputation.
I do have an CoPart account and I would like to find a wreck for a decent price. Seems like everybody and there DOG wants the motors. They run the price so high I can but a Carpenter motor for what there paying for a trash Busa.

Pm me your number, can't promise anything but I'm buying a crashed bike in a few weeks and if the frames bent we might be able to work out a deal

Sure is!! call me anytime lots asking but none with the money yet!!

(203)768-2710

thx for posting the link..cant see the f/s section here anymore!!

Motor number **W701-197144**

Selling a low milage 2006 busa motor complete motor but missing the starter..$1500 was all stock never raced driven slow by the owner..or so I was told..LOL..

Also have wiring harness (no ecm) $100
Throttle boddies $100

**pics coming..**

Pm or Call me anytime (203)768-2710

Back