Need a chain any suggs?

mistaforty

Registered
mine is stretched all to be damned....any suggestions or is a chain is a chain is a chain as long as its rated for the 13/street? stock gearing and swingarm length. not so stock hp

Stock length and gearing calls for a ZVX (if you go EK), but they are only recommended up to 170 horses; anymore than that go with the ZZZ - ping Charles at Street and Track or Josh at Ryders Connection... both can get ya a good deal (and yer helping the board!) +1 on the new sprockets!

clinton cycles was  $120 for an rk 530...new sprockets was lookin at the vortex keepin the same gearing
Clinton Cycles in MD? I used to go there all the time when I lived in Lexington Park.... usually on my way to DC.

Also, there is a chain and sprockets raffle going on... just might want to look at that....

so far i have had good luck with the sigma tsubaki.but i take it off and clean thouroughly every 500 miles.and now have 10,000 miles on it.kinda pricey though at 165 bucks.

Tsubaki is too much chain, I think...cuz you are going to lube or wax anyway...and the rest will be holding up as you maintain em...
wink.gif

We sale a lot of EK ZVX and ZZZ chains for the busa. Vortex makes a good sprocket but if you are doing hard pulls or lots of wheelies stay with a steel rear.

I will be, very shortly, in the market for a new chain and sprockets. I have seen comments on "going through the board" for better deals. I also would appreciate suggestions on what type of chain and sprockets (not size, I'm sticking with stock) should I purchase. The only caveat is, the rear sprocket has to be black ( I got to keep it clean).

A little background info: I have a PC, aftermarket exhaust and I drag race a lot. Eventually I will be returning to the States where I will run into the higher speeds.

Any help???

Back