NC to Upstate NY

easportz

Registered
Going to be leaving next Sunday on a solo flight from RDU NC to Syracuse NY. Was thinking of taking the trip out towards the mountains and running them up about halfway then stopping at some friends near DC for the day and finish the trip on Monday.

If anyone knows any good roads off the beaten path and would like to link up let me know!! Would be nice to meet up with some members and take teh cruise... hell maybe we can get in on the picture game if opportunity presents itself.

i don't think i would run up the jersey turnpike. If i was going to slab i would take 81. Depending on time and where in NC your in i think i would make my way up to the blueridge up to natural bridge over the back roads to WV. Up towards cumberland gap and work my back way in through pa into syracuse

i don't think i would run up the jersey turnpike. If i was going to slab i would take 81. Depending on time and where in NC your in i think i would make my way up to the blueridge up to natural bridge over the back roads to WV. Up towards cumberland gap and work my back way in through pa into syracuse

I always take 81, never get close to NJ. I was definitely looking at some of those, never ridden the C. gap. Thanks!

Back