Looking for a Hayabusa or other sport bike clubs in Upstate NY

Kata266

Registered
Hi,

Doe's anyone know of any Hayabusa or other sport bike clubs in NY? I am Located around Harriman, NY. I have two other people I ride with but would like to get more people to ride with us.

I ride with a club outta NYC ... You could find out about some local clubs through dealers and places where bikers hang ... if you were local I'd invite you out on one of our runs.
Good luck in your search.

Try to find a bike night somewhere, I'm sure you'll find 1-2 or 20, LoL. It is fun riding with a group, although the MC I ride with mostly ride Harleys, and that parade stuff can get VERY boring !!!

i get invites for rides in NY atleast once a month. and some MC in Queens keeps inviting me to partys.

:poke: And i live in Wyoming!

if i can have friends that ride, live and party in NY, you can too. :rulez: :laugh:

get out there and make some biker friends. :beerchug:

red1100cc said:
i get invites for rides in NY atleast once a month. and some MC in Queens keeps inviting me to partys.

:poke: And i live in Wyoming!

if i can have friends that ride, live and party in NY, you can too. :rulez: :laugh:

get out there and make some biker friends. :beerchug:

Those parties invite EVERYONE that has a pulse,,the more people that show, the more money they make. :laugh:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Kata266 said:
Hi,

Doe's anyone know of any Hayabusa or other sport bike clubs in NY? I am Located around Harriman, NY. I have two other people I ride with but would like to get more people to ride with us.

You're not upstate, I'm upstate and hoping nobody north calls me on this :rofl:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back