NC guys Check in

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey,
Where are the NC guys all at? I haven't heard from most in awhile I just want to check and make sure all my buds are doing O.K. I know the Summer is here and everybody's doing there thing. How's everybody looking for the first weekend in July? Anybody up for a meet and greet?

8_4_131.gif

Wish I could be there, but I'm stuck in Iraq until September at the earliest...

LMK if you guys get anything together around October, though...

Dave

I'll be ready. I have weekend duty for the month of june, so all the ride'n I get in is to and from work.

other than that doing good. hows things on your end?

Just hanging like a dingle berry waiting to be dropped in this toilet bowl we call life.
laugh.gif
You doing good man? Can't wait to get together with everybody again. Haven't talked to anybody in awhile really, just hit and miss. How's James? haven't seen him on here much in awhile.

I don't count as an NC guy yet - but I am still planning on being up there in about a week and a half and full time starting in early Aug....
smile.gif

And we are looking forward to it. It looks like next weekend is now booked for me. Got family coming in.
sad.gif
Are you still only going to be in those days MC?

(Punisher @ Jun. 08 2007,21:29) And we are looking forward to it.  It looks like next weekend is now booked for me.  Got family coming in.
sad.gif
  Are you still only going to be in those days MC?
Gotta get back to you on that...
smile.gif

(Punisher @ Jun. 08 2007,21:48) Just hanging like a dingle berry waiting to be dropped in this toilet bowl we call life.
laugh.gif
  You doing good man?  Can't wait to get together with everybody again.  Haven't talked to anybody in awhile really, just hit and miss.  How's James? haven't seen him on here much in awhile.
it does seem like forever huh
laugh.gif
how does the first or second weekend in july look for ya? James is good. He's been chill'n also. One down we're all down lol. let's plan for the first or second week in july. PPM again? I'm always down for that ride.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 08 2007,22:23) I don't count as an NC guy yet - but I am still planning on being up there in about a week and a half and full time starting in early Aug....
smile.gif
can't wait to see ya bro. your part of us now
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

sup fellas been busy with the new gig haven't had time to chime in much. I am looking forward to any GTG with the NC crew. Just let me know when and where.

(Apex @ Jun. 11 2007,20:04) sup fellas been busy with the new gig haven't had time to chime in much.  I am looking forward to any GTG with the NC crew.  Just let me know when and where.
what's up brotha? how ya been?

Well if we head to Greensboro then NC, SC, and VA guys are all easy there. It's looking like the second week for me on the GTG. I was just reminded of a wedding and my Little Sisters B-day is the 7th
crazy.gif
. I know there are a few that this month on weekends is out for sure. But we can always do 2 in July to make up for it.
biggrin.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 08 2007,19:23) I don't count as an NC guy yet - but I am still planning on being up there in about a week and a half and full time starting in early Aug....
smile.gif
Comin to NC huh, I lived in Jacksonville for about 5 months back in 02'. It's definitely a military town, if camp lejune leaves/closes can you say ghost town.

(Punisher @ Jun. 11 2007,22:05) Well if we head to Greensboro then NC, SC, and VA guys are all easy there.  It's looking like the second week for me on the GTG.  I was just reminded of a wedding and my Little Sisters B-day is the 7th
crazy.gif
.  I know there are a few that this month on weekends is out for sure.  But we can always do 2 in July to make up for it.
biggrin.gif
I cool with 2 in july
super.gif

Back