Nana's in charge...no parties~!!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Here we go again...packed up and ready to pull out in the morning to run at Maxton and hoping for some nice dry cool weather (with a 25 mph tail wind) :laugh:

Leaving the house in care of my wife's mother. She helps feed the zoo while where gone...we just lost a 7 year old dog Saturday to heart disease...been fighting it for about 8 - 10 months now getting her fluids drained every 3 weeks.

Hope she doesn't get too crazy~!~ LoL J/K but it seems that the family likes to have a family reunion at our house whenever we go out of town...might have something to do with the toy box (That's what we call the garage)~!~

This'll be the first time this year we've packed up a heater for outside~!~

100_1654.jpg

100_1655.jpg

100_1653.jpg

100_1657.jpg

100_1661.jpg

Wow! I'm only slightly jealous of your hauler and the set-up you have there :moon: :laugh:

Have a great time and I hope you get to rip off some nice times & speed.

Sorry to hear you lost a member of the fam. Losing a dog is never easy.

Good luck!! hey can you get some video of "staging" ? curious how the pace runs.. Would really like to try the blacktop some day..

can u get a side pic of your toy hauler please.

Here ya go... EDIT: HHmmm...pics don't want to cooperate for some reason...I'll try again

Good luck!! hey can you get some video of "staging" ? curious how the pace runs.. Would really like to try the blacktop some day..

I surely will~!~

Last edited:
My Aunt just sent me this pic from their front yard~!~

She had 3 cubs but they darted before able to snap a pic...momma stuck around a few

bear.jpg

Back