N-Com B4 + mostly installed...

Blrry

Registered
So I got the N-Com B4+ installed in my Nolan Hi-Viz orange (it's an acquired taste...) N-104 helmet, and the radio plays real well... Sound is remarkably good etc, but my issue is I'm trying to download the firmware update (B4.004) as mine came with B4.000.

Getting the software installed was hassle enough (I have owned Mac computers since 2001 - thank goodness for virtual machines that can run windows as the management program is Windoze only!) but last night the website (www.n-com.it) was acting wonky and unresponsive and today, the website is

"Not Found

The requested URL /site/index.php was not found on this server.":banghead:

Anybody have an N-Com B4+ with the firmware update packet loaded on their computer that they could email me so I can update and install?:please:

Thanks!

Blrry

Called Nolan USA yesterday and they were able to get the website working after a couple of hours. Updated the firmware and the app, works like a charm! Pretty quiet with ear plugs in and audiobooks, but music is great and phone calls are totally clear. Very satusfied!

Blrry, do you have any pics of the N-Com B4?
I am always interested in visuals of other helmet coms in comparison to my Q2 series from Scala...I got my wife and I's rather cheeply and have been contemplating other options.

Here ya go!

About the tightest integration I've seen on a helmet, practically flush (just the volume buttons stick out enough to feel 'em with your gloves). 800 yard range on bluetooth bike to bike which is pretty sweet, A2DP for music/audiobooks/phone calls, intercom helmet to helmet and FM radio. I really am happy with it - supposed to get 8-12 hours per charge on the battery.

Back