My wife had an allergic reaction to anesthesia

I'm sorry Saiid, that your wife is going through all of this :( She is is my thoughts and I hope you and your children can manage to have have good Father's Day!

Keep us posted please...

Via DROID X

Keep her in that hospital! Sounds like she is having problems recovering. You want her there and not at home. Hopefully they can get her well. It will take time......

Keep her in that hospital! Sounds like she is having problems recovering. You want her there and not at home. Hopefully they can get her well. It will take time......

You're right. She will be here at least till Tuesday. She is having problems recovering.

Mrs. BW I think that's the only reason she's still alive.
The Dragon refuses to give up. Hard headed and argumentative this afternoon so she must be feeling a bit better :)

You're right. She will be here at least till Tuesday. She is having problems recovering.

Mrs. BW I think that's the only reason she's still alive.
The Dragon refuses to give up. Hard headed and argumentative this afternoon so she must be feeling a bit better :)

:laugh: Yal are still in our prayers too!

She's sleeping now. BP is better. Still on oxygen though. It's frustrating not seeing her just pop back up. At least she ate fairly well today. Gonna settle into my super comfy pull out.
Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes.

She's sleeping now. BP is better. Still on oxygen though. It's frustrating not seeing her just pop back up. At least she ate fairly well today. Gonna settle into my super comfy pull out.
Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes.

Good to hear. Once all that anesthesia slowly creeps out of her system she will improve. :beerchug: Saying another prayer for you guys before I go off to bed myself

Continued prayers for your "Dragon Lady"!! Hope she and you had a restful night and have much improvement in her well being today!

Back