My Very Slow Build

Trust me
at 5-600hp You will NOT want to turn it up any time soon
Hi. I just finished the 3 light coats of SEM self etching primer. Then 3 coats of SEM high build primer surfacer. Then 3 coats of my own mixed purple pearl base paint then 3 coats of clear and done.

20240110_120145.jpg

20240110_120311.jpg

Hi. Din not get to paint the wheel the other day. So to day Sunday back at the body shop trying to finish the Mustang and the wheel.
Hi. We worked from 9am to 3pm but they were a few bad sports that we just could not get done. I did get the purple pearl base coat on the rim. We are going in at 6 am Monday to finish the Mustang it is going red. I will have the rim in the paintbooth with the car. It will be covered up so we will not get over spray on it. Then when we clear the car and rim at the same time.

20240114_094821.jpg

20240114_110146.jpg

20240113_123557.jpg

Hi. We worked from 9am to 3pm but they were a few bad sports that we just could not get done. I did get the purple pearl base coat on the rim. We are going in at 6 am Monday to finish the Mustang it is going red. I will have the rim in the paintbooth with the car. It will be covered up so we will not get over spray on it. Then when we clear the car and rim at the same time.

View attachment 1675933

View attachment 1675934

View attachment 1675935
Hi. The rim got cleared to day along with the Muatang pics will be soon. As you can see the paint waa rattle can. The clear is buy gun.

20240115_140925.jpg

Hi. No I hate water but it looks like I jusr have to start. I also only have one kidney.
Yeah that's why that kidney is failing lol. Gotta drink water and enough of it, otherwise it's dialysis for life. Selenium helps for kidney failure reducing the stress the kidney goes thru. Get some Brazil nuts. Only one nut a day. And drink plenty of water daily. If you pee and it's yellow you ain't hydrated enough. Take care of that kidney. It's the only one you got left lol.

Back