My Very Slow Build

Good spotting Wuzza , we are onto his reason to buy such a Gen 1
Hi. Eric at DAS built it. Iy is sopercharged. It will kick all H2's buts. Mister Toad this is the bike you should have built.

20240106_114645.jpg

20240106_114637.jpg

20240106_120245.jpg

20240106_120247.jpg

Hi. Eric at DAS built it. Iy is sopercharged. It will kick all H2's buts. Mister Toad this is the bike you should have built.

View attachment 1675519

View attachment 1675520

View attachment 1675521

View attachment 1675522
Will this replace your current build?

Aren't built H2 running well over 300 RWHP and lighter than the Busa to start with?

It might be a challenge to kick all H2 butts.....

But it looks to be well built and you will have fun with it for sure-as long as it's working right....

Will this replace your current build?

Aren't built H2 running well over 300 RWHP and lighter than the Busa to start with?

It might be a challenge to kick all H2 butts.....

But it looks to be well built and you will have fun with it for sure-as long as it's working right....
Hi. Bee Maybe not a fully built H2 only for racing but I am sure it will beat all the street driven ones.

Hi. Bee Maybe not a fully built H2 only for racing but I am sure it will beat all the street driven ones.
Most of the ones I see in You Tube that are done up are running north of 300 hp..

@JoeSTi and this 650ib fellow both have potent H2s and daily them...

But, that don't matter because the Hayabusa you are looking at is pretty damned cool and if it is working as it should be, would be fun as hell...

What an amazing score , well I cant honestly believe my H2 will ever top out at 240mph , and be okay for everyday use and abuse , so you got me right there Mike , u sly old fox u..... but that is good , obviously it will be another Busa to add to the killer build you also own , but your every day streeter !! I will see how my H2 can handle against your DAS streeter , might be better there for me , because I got $ invested in Ohlins , hahaha , well I still feeling a little flat , but I will be hoping for a good show sometime later this year , when I go for more power tune . U better upgrade those brake Mike , they aint 240mph suckers on their now .lol

What an amazing score , well I cant honestly believe my H2 will ever top out at 240mph , and be okay for everyday use and abuse , so you got me right there Mike , u sly old fox u..... but that is good , obviously it will be another Busa to add to the killer build you also own , but your every day streeter !! I will see how my H2 can handle against your DAS streeter , might be better there for me , because I got $ invested in Ohlins , hahaha , well I still feeling a little flat , but I will be hoping for a good show sometime later this year , when I go for more power tune . U better upgrade those brake Mike , they aint 240mph suckers on their now .lol
Hi. Well it is not mine yet
I will know in a week or so as some one has 1st dibbs (chance) to buy it. Eric would like me to have it. The other guy has a HD he thinks he will crash it because it is way way faster than the other guy has ever gone.

Hi. Well it is not mine yet
I will know in a week or so as some one has 1st dibbs (chance) to buy it. Eric would like me to have it. The other guy has a HD he thinks he will crash it because it is way way faster than the other guy has ever gone.
Man , I hope you get it , it could be lost forever in the wrong hands , get on it if you can Mike , We be watchin result , let us know asap .

pffff....brakes add weight, he's LSR, he'll stop...eventually
lol

Hi. It will not take away anything from my build it will only relpace my 1999 HD and my Vucan. It will also heip me get use to the big HP as I have not driven a big HP bike in 24 yrs.
That is why I thought you should build yours to 6-700 hp level not worryingly about nitrous
intercooler CO2
Necking the frame
ect
and roade it a year or so working 85% of the bugs
and probably figure you don't need more HEHEHE

Hi. It will not take away anything from my build it will only relpace my 1999 HD and my Vucan. It will also heip me get use to the big HP as I have not driven a big HP bike in 24 yrs.

That is why I thought you should build yours to 6-700 hp level not worryingly about nitrous
intercooler CO2
Necking the frame
ect
and roade it a year or so working 85% of the bugs
and probably figure you don't need more HEHEHE
Hi. You can all ways turn it down but you can not turn it up if it is not there.

Back