My Very Slow Build

Here's a eGFR chart on a study of selenium and coq10 on kidney failure. I'll skip the massive study with all the big words lol. Here's the final results on their eGFR. From 44 to 65 is a massive jump in kidney function. Something to remember for anyone that is suffering kidney failure or knows someone who is. Ofcourse you still need to drink water!!! @202mphbusa

Screenshot_20240205-224958_Samsung Notes.jpg

BTW don't breathe air, tree jizz is everywhere lol.

Here's a eGFR chart on a study of selenium and coq10 on kidney failure. I'll skip the massive study with all the big words lol. Here's the final results on their eGFR. From 44 to 65 is a massive jump in kidney function. Something to remember for anyone that is suffering kidney failure or knows someone who is. Ofcourse you still need to drink water!!! @202mphbusa

View attachment 1677773

BTW don't breathe air, tree jizz is everywhere lol.
Does Ice in my Jack and diet count as water?
:D

Hi. I am looking into valve stems now.

View attachment 1679422

View attachment 1679423
Hi. I have a little info on the build. It will have a 3 inch charge tube so will have to make a bigger hole than the ram air one. We will put in an a aluminum pipe and weld it to the frame. Also it will have a 4 inch exhaust dump pipe for the street and a pipe out the back behind the rear sets. All made out of Inconel. That is the mock up at DME.

IMG_1887.jpg

Hi. I have a little info on the build. It will have a 3 inch charge tube so will have to make a bigger hole than the ram air one. We will put in an a aluminum pipe and weld it to the frame. Also it will have a 4 inch exhaust dump pipe for the street and a pipe out the back behind the rear sets. All made out of Inconel. That is the mock up at DME.

View attachment 1681004
Wild , absolutely enormous dump bro , both pipe for street and comp are full on .

View attachment 1681004
Is this your actual frame and engine?

Is this your actual frame and engine?
Hi. No that is at DME mock up jig. For the charge pipe and cold side DAS is building that. But we will have to mod the frame as the charge pipe is 3 inch ID. We will weld in a 3 1/4 aluminium tube. I hope this will put me in a different class. I also want to have them make some new classes so people on the street modded bikes can run aginst bikes like Bill Werner's bike.

Hi. No that is at DME mock up jig. For the charge pipe and cold side DAS is building that. But we will have to mod the frame as the charge pipe is 3 inch ID. We will weld in a 3 1/4 aluminium tube. I hope this will put me in a different class. I also want to have them make some new classes so people on the street modded bikes can run aginst bikes like Bill Werner's bike.
You had me almost excited there for a second thinking that you might actually be close to having a bike getting ready to roll.....

You have FAR, far more patience than I do.........

Back