My Rock N Roll weekend!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Went to Bayfest in Mobile AL. this past Friday and Saturday. It's a 3 day music festival with just about every kind of music act you can think of. I'm lucky enough to get VIP passes each year thanks to my wonderful husband who has to work the event.

Friday night I saw the Meat Puppets, Cage the Elephant and Stone Temple Pilots.

Saturday night I saw Wet Willie, Train and 3 Doors Down. Missed Chevelle :(

Here are a few pics I was able to get. A lot of them came out blurry thanks to the little teeny bopper that kept bumping in to me every freak'n time I tried to snap a pic. :banghead:

Meat Puppets. Great show!

100_5576.jpg

The only pic I got of Train. My camera went dead and I didn't get any pics of 3 Doors Down
Yeah, I forgot batteries :cursin:

100B5731.jpg

Girl you are brave!!! I would have passed out being in that crowd!! Glad you had fun!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! :)

Sad that you missed Chevelle. I saw them in Ozzfest 03 in coors amphitheatre in San Diego. Iwas singing along with all their songs and everyone else was booing them off the stage.

This is where the VIP pass came in handy.....I did not have to be in that crowd.:thumbsup:

I was going to say...you had way better positioning than most of the garden-variety folk. :beerchug:

Nice! Looks like a cool line-up! That's a whole lotta music!

Back