My ride from this weekend and the past 3 weekends before that.

rxtreme7

Registered
1170 miles and have done it the past 3 weekends in a row. I need to start getting some sport touring gear! starts to get uncomfortable after a while. any suggestions?

untitled.jpg

Nelson Riggs, but why the gear ??? Isn't that a day trip :whistle:
lol. half of it was on friday and the other half on sunday. Its 7 1/2 hours just from pensacola to Deltona, not to mention down to tampa is another 2 and from tampa back to pensacola is 7 1/2 - 8 hours. thats a looooooooong day to do it in one day lol.

and by gear i ment windscreen, some type of cruise control device, and maybe a gel seat.

Last edited:
I already made the buell peg mod so now I'm thinking of trying the gel seat.... I've heard it takes a little while to break in but after that, it's pretty comfy :thumbsup:

the buells do very well...

1170 miles and have done it the past 3 weekends in a row. I need to start getting some sport touring gear! starts to get uncomfortable after a while. any suggestions?

Go faster?

What is this Buell peg mod you speak of?

Here's what I've done to my '08. Buell pegs, heli-bars, gel seat, throttlemeister. Tank bag to store "stuff" and Ipod strapped to my arm. Added all together makes for some nice long distance touring. Depends on your body type too---I'm 6'6", 200#--long and skinny.

Back