My other half is trying out for the Detroit Pistons cheer squad...

Score! Justin! Literally.
She is quite attractive and dances. Can she cook? I think she will have no problems making the squad! Good for both of you!:thumbsup:

Haha thank you sir. Actually, her cooking is terrible, but aside from that, I'm very lucky

Don't let her get discouraged! Hot and making big money....I forgot where I was going with that.. :laugh:

Well, how ironic. I am having tryouts for the .org dancers....it doesnt pay at the moment, but maybe someday...

Well, how ironic. I am having tryouts for the .org dancers....it doesnt pay at the moment, but maybe someday...

Tryouts begin now! Its a picture only dance team, so start the pics coming!
I GUARANTEE we will be more appreciative than some stupid basketball team anyway! :laugh:

Bummer she didn't make it but she can always try again

That's what I told her. She's more than happy she had the chance to experience a professional try-out. I thought for sure she was going to make the team by the direct compliments she was getting

Tryouts begin now! Its a picture only dance team, so start the pics coming!
I GUARANTEE we will be more appreciative than some stupid basketball team anyway! :laugh:

My phone died at the beginning of the show from using the GPS trying to find the place so I'll have to wait til the digital camera pics get upload. They should be on my facebook shortly too :whistle:

Dang politics. I hope she gets a spot because someone else had to drop out and shows them what them missed the first time around.

Those tryouts are tough...and you hit the nail on the head with who you know.

Good luck to her in case someone cant hold up their end.

Back