My other baby: my '66 chevelle

She doesn't look like she's 40 years old!
biggrin.gif
Oh, you said '66 Chevelle not Hooters girl.
laugh.gif

Is there a car in that pic ? Couldn't see it for all the blockage by stuffed tank tops !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nice !!! The car I mean ........
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Very nice! Would love to see more pics~
I've had a lust for the '66 SS ever since I was a young'n~ A buddy had one with a nicely built 396 under the hood~ He once told me to grab hold of the dash (sitting in the passenger) and hang on as tight as I could~ Then he'd drop the pedal to the floor and BAM!!... it would throw me back in the seat and there was no way I could keep a hold of that dash! Fell in love and wanted one ever since...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148833843 -->

Very nice! Would love to see more pics~
I've had a lust for the '66 SS ever since I was a young'n~ A buddy had one with a nicely built 396 under the hood~ He once told me to grab hold of the dash (sitting in the passenger) and hang on as tight as I could~ Then he'd drop the pedal to the floor and BAM!!... it would throw me back in the seat and there was no way I could keep a hold of that dash! Fell in love and wanted one ever since...
wink.gif
You can see more of her .

BUSAFETT

My nephew has a stroller just like the one in the pic!

Cool car, BTW...
thumbs-up.gif
Any plans to add a black race stripe?

lookin good! love the paint job-but can u re-size that fuggn GIGANTIC PIC??!! geesh....

My fiancee is sendin her '71 Chevelle in for some work this year-needs an interior n a tune-up for her 350smlblk... hope the end result is as good as yours! congrats bro.:cool:

Back