My New Turbo Streetbike

Kojak

Registered
After riding T-16, KKK, T-19 Turbos want to get a Big one. Started Okt 2009.
Building it up from the frame.

Turbo: GT 30 71R BB with divided T3 Housing
A Liquid to Air intercooler

Header beginning :
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Fitting in the Turbo :

By TurboKojak

By TurboKojak

By TurboKojak

By TurboKojak

Alot - Alot of Welding work ....

So far -- So GOOD !!!!!!!

Motor in in the Frame / everything Fits - can lower the front end a bit - no Mods on the Gas Tank necessary - fairings and inner fairings fit too, the intercooler pump is on the right side under the inner fairing, made some brackets for the Water + Intercooler so they stay in place.

By TurboKojak

Right side - Turbo fits good, can turn out the Oilfilter with no problems - Front Tire has room

By TurboKojak

Made the Exhaust Pipe from a 70 mm inner diameter Stainlesssteel tube / could not find a Tube bend shop that can bend a 70mm pipe - so did it myself by cutting and welding . The right side fairing will fit all the way....

With fairings on it ..................

URL]

wow nice jobe, good fitting on the the header could of been prettier welds, im a tube welder:poke: just playing with ya, but seriously??? kidding

After almost 1 year of work - The Bike is running now.......................... I set the AF on the street ....... up to 1,4 Bar 20PSI and that is enough for Street use. did not go to a Dyno.
Well, very suprisely the Turbo starts pushing at 2300 RPM !!!!!!!!!!! Very good now for streetdriving . It was a big suprise that the Turbo starts pushing that early. Even when I pull the throttle only 1 mm at 3000 rpms, I can see a moving at the Boost gauge, that never happend on the T-16 Turbo.
Well, it is hard to drive the Engine warm without getting Boost on it ........... Also in the city traffic I have to watch my throttle turn. It is a very differant driving as the T-16, GT 28 or KKK Turbo, makes more fun, and so I can cruise with less RPMs better.
17 / 40 sprokets - Stock - 530 ZZZ chain. made the swingarm that the futher position is stock , also that the Brake bracket fits up to the 10mm longer way back.

And is not 100 % finished........... needs a Paintjob ..... and some little things..
Made 3000 km on it and ---- WOW ............. very much fun to drive.
I made the Bike street legal, everything is in the papers............ The Exhaust is not to loud at all.

Congratulations on the job!!
I especially like the exhaust, all the same length!:bowdown:
How to control the secondary injectors?

Back